To build a state of art housing and tourism facility supporting the development of the city of Gwadar.
To provide sustained development for a healthy and vibrant place with a strong infra structure base supporting diversified housing opportunities and a wide range of tourism as well recreation facilities for all.
- To adopt a well balanced approach for an integrated and sustainable development.
- To incorporate sound planning values.
- To maximize use of water front available around site.
- To promote high-quality architecture and landscape design elements.
- To develop it as the most livable place.
- To support Gwadar in becoming an attractive destination city for all.
Project: Sangar Housing Project – Gwadar
Sponsored by: Government of Balochistan
Project Director: Deputy Commissioner – Gwadar
Project Consultant: Consultants Group
Financial Status: Self Financed
- Total Area 2500 Acres
- Total Area (Phase I to IV ) 1900 Acres
- Total Area (Proposed Phase V & Future Extensions) 600 Acres
- Total Length of Roads (Constructed) (Above 100 KMs)
- Width of Roads
– Main Roads (Constructed) 132’ – 0”wide
– Secondary Roads (Constructed) 66’ – 0” wide
– Neighborhood Roads (Constructed) 33’ – 0” wide
- Total Length of Water Pipe Line 300,000 Rft.(Approx)
- Total Length of Sewerage Pipe Line 320,000 Rft. (Approx)
- Under Ground Water Reservoir (Constructed) 600,000 Gallons
- Over Head Water Reservoir (Constructed) 40,000 Gallons
- Security Walls (Constructed) 24,000 Rft.
– Electrification Work
– Desalination Plant
– Sewage Treatment Plant